Daybook today...

For today - Monday, November 2, 2009

Outside my window - Sunny , cool and breezy... fall-like weather on the Gulf Coast.

I am thinking - about feeling better physically, mentally and spiritually...

I am thankful - for my sweet husband and for being aware of the small gifts each day

I am wearing - navy sweats and sage green tee shirt (home from work)

I am remembering - that my birthday is next week

I am creating - a baby blanket for a new little boy coming to the world soon

I am going - to the recliner to rest, maybe to the chair in the sunshine to pray and rest

I am reading - Reading the Mountains of Home by John Elder

I am hoping - to get some letters in the mail

On my mind - my sister, my in-laws, and my sons

Pondering these words - For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord; plans for good, and not for evil.

From the kitchen - cracking pecans, leftover turkey chili for supper tonight.

Around the house - messy~ I need to feel better so I can putter around and do what I do...

One of my favorite things - sunrise

A few plans for the rest of the week - getting back to work, doing the day by day, feeling better!!

From my picture journal---

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks

Piano lessons

One Year Later