Daybook today...


Outside my window – dark, cool and breezy... fall-like weather after the rain last night
I am thinking - about what I am thankful for... dear friends and family
I am thankful - for so many things... but today for my church and my God
I am wearing – black sweats, black socks, and white 3/4 sleeve pullover
I am remembering – Thanksgiving a year ago... we went to a Pow Wow~~ awesome
I am creating - haven't started the new creation yet... just finished the baby blanket
I am going – to finish this and go to sleep
I am reading - Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
I am hoping – for safe travel and lots of time with family
On my mind - my sister, my sons
Pondering these words – Christ, the King
From the kitchen – cranberry pecan bread and chicken soup
Around the house – oh we are so messy! Yarn is organized, though, so at least I know what I have....
One of my favorite things – my dog, Peanut, and my cat, Fester
A few plans for the rest of the week – Work one day, then back on the road to Florida
My picture posting: Newborn Mason and his Grammie who loves him SO much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks

Piano lessons

One Year Later