Thursday, November 5, 2009

Daybook today...


Outside my window – dark, cool and breezy... fall-like weather and a full moon
I am thinking - about change and feeling stuck
I am thankful - for my sweet husband and for time with family when I can get it
I am wearing – work clothes… black slacks, olive green shirt
I am remembering – past World Series when the Yankees won
I am creating - a baby blanket for a new little boy coming to the world soon
I am going – to work on paperwork and organize my desk
I am reading - Reading the Mountains of Home by John Elder
I am hoping – for doors to open and for healing miracles
On my mind - my sister, my sons
Pondering these words – Be still, and know that I Am.
From the kitchen – sausage and peppers
Around the house – books everywhere~!
One of my favorite things – this weather
A few plans for the rest of the week – tomorrow is Friday, oh the weekend hallelujah!!
My picture posting: Dancing with my Grandson, Mason

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks

Piano lessons

One Year Later