Daybook today...

Outside my window – a cool spring morning and a beautiful sunrise
I am thinking - about walking the dog in a few minutes

I am thankful - for every little blessing that comes my way unexpectedly...and for my sweet husband
I am wearing – jammies and warm sox
I am remembering – new beginnings and how exciting they can be
I am creating -reenactment dresses, a new quilt, a wool braided rug
I am going – to work soon
I am reading - Shelter II by Lloyd Kahn
I am hoping – for peace in my life
On my mind - sisters, sons, and grandchildren
Pondering these words – Joy is peace dancing, peace is joy at rest
From the kitchen – freshly ground and brewed coffee and later, some oatmeal
Around the house – reducing and removing, letting go of the extra stuff
Some of my favorite things – my cat, Fester and little dog, Peanut

A few plans for the rest of the week – two more days of work... then a birthday weekend for David
My picture posting: Fish River at Big Daddy's

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks

Piano lessons

One Year Later